Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • I am disabled, I can still walk but can't stand for long period of time. What documentation do I need to bring with me to receive a DAC I have my award letter from Social Security stating I am disabled.
  • - Asked by Jackie from Florida on 1/23/2014
  • Welcome Jackie!

    You have a very good question.  To answer simply, you do not need any documentation to receive a Disability Access Service Card (DAS). 

    The DAS card is designed to accommodate Guests who are unable to wait in a conventional queue environment due to a disability.  In order to receive your DAS card, go to Guest Relations at the main entrance of any theme park.  There you will register with a Cast Member, have your picture taken for the card, and have any questions that you might have answered. 

    I find this website page most helpful in answering questions about the Disney Parks Disability Access Service Card.  It really is a great system and incredibly helpful for persons with disabilities to enjoy their vacation to the fullest.

    Jackie, I hope this helps you in making your vacation MAGICAL.  Please come back and visit us here at the Disney Parks Moms Panel if you have any further questions, we love to help!

    Brenda ºOº
Back to First Aid & Wellness Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.