Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Our daughter has Cerebral palsy. Do we have to get the disability pass at city hall magic kingdom? Or can we get at hotel? Our 1st day will be animal kingdom can we get there or just at magic kingdom?
  • - Asked by Amanda from Kentucky on 6/20/2011
  • Hi Amanda,

    If you have a note from your doctor, that is good and if not, you shouldn't have any problems just make sure you explain your daughter's disability to the cast member and it's best to have your daughter accompany you while you are requesting a Guest Assistance Card as well.  GAC's are issued in various formats according to your need.

    You do not have to go to Magic Kingdom to get a GAC, but you cannot get one at your WDW Resort (it can only be dispensed at one of the Theme Parks).  Just visit any Guest Relations location in any of the Theme Parks and you will be able to get one at any of these locations.  I hope you all have a magical trip to WDW.

    Best wishes,
Back to First Aid & Wellness Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.