Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am starting to make a packing list for our trip in November. Traveling with a 5 year old and adults. Are there any items that travelers tend to overlook and that you would recommend packing that are non traditional?
- - Asked by Amber from Pennsylvania on 10/23/2013
- Hello Amber,
You must be super excited as your trip draws ever so close! I, too, am an early planner making lists for packing, so you've come to the right place. Here are some of my suggestions for things to remember.
I hope this helps you. Have a magical trip full of memories. It will be here before you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"
- sunscreen (even in November, the sun can be an enemy when you are in it ALL day)
- plastic trash bag (this may seem silly, but fold it up and stick it in your backpack or purse and save it to put your belongings in just before the wet rides or use it to cover a wet bench or sidewalk so you can sit for a parade or show without getting your bottoms wet if and when it rains)
- chargers (pretty basic, but I often forget if I don't write it down)
- comfortable shoes and socks (socks with wicking are the best as they draw out the moisture of sweaty feet as well as that moisture from the water rides and you won't feel all soppy for the rest of the day)
- identification/important numbers for your child. I laminate a card that my children keep in their pockets that has their names and mom and dad cell phone numbers in the worse case of them getting unintentionally separated from us.
- pack in layers (although it is fall, temps in Florida can be unpredictable and it could be warm or damp and chilly, so pack accordingly. Average temps for November are highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s)
- tylenol, antacids, decongestants (these are sold in the gift shops, but can be pretty pricey)
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.