Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I'm addicted to this panel and read it 2x a day!! My ? are there any cs restaurants that serve pancakes, french toast or the like for breakfast. We love a hearty breakfast but don't want to take the time in the am for table service. Thanks.
- - Asked by Amy from Wisconsin on 6/11/2008
- Thank you for the kind words. We're so glad you're enjoying the Panel.
Many of the counter service restaurants serve a full breakfast. You don't say where you're staying, but almost all the resorts at WDW have counter service or quick service area where you could get something like pancakes or eggs. All the value and moderate resorts have lots of hearty options for counter service breakfast dining.
Counter service breakfast options in the theme parks are somewhat limited:
- In the Magic Kingdom, there are full table service breakfasts served at Cinderella's Royal Table and the Crystal Palace, but the only other real breakfast option here is at the Main Street Bake Shop on Main Street. The selections here are primarily muffins, bagels, and breakfast pastries.
- In the Animal Kingdom, there is a full table service breakfast at Tusker House. Otherwise there are only breakfast carts that serve muffins and pastries.
- At Disney's Hollywood Studios, there is a full table service breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. For counter service, there is the ABC Commissary that offers egg-on-a-roll type options and the Starring Rolls Cafe and the Writers Stop which both have coffee and pastries.
- Epcot has a full table service breakfast at the Akershus in Norway. Epcot also hosts your best bet for a full counter service breakfast at a theme park. Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion in Future World offers a breakfast platter of eggs, bacon, sausage and a biscuit for adults and a kids' option of French toast.
Unless you're going to Epcot, if you want a big counter service breakfast, you're better off if you eat at your hotel rather than in one of the parks.
Hope this helps.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.