Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • I made an ADR for Chef Mickey's and have lost my conformation. Is there a way to look that up online, or do I need to call to get that information?
  • - Asked by Jennifer from Kentucky on 3/31/2010
  • Hello Jennifer!  Unfortunately you can not get this information online at this time.  To get your confirmation number, you'll need to call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.  Have a great time at Chef Mickey's!!  Diane
Back to Reservations Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.