Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My kids will be 7, 3 and 3 soon and I know we will not be able to stay in just one 4 person max. room. However, I am uncomfortable with adjoining rooms due to their young ages. Could anyone tell me specifically which resorts can accommodate 5 in one room?
- - Asked by Rhonda from New Jersey on 1/8/2008
- We are a family of 5 as well, so I understand your concern. There are rooms to accomodate 5 in:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge (suites or villas)
- Beach Club
- Grand Floridian
- Old Key West
- Port Orleans Riverside (some rooms, only in Alligator Bayou, have a trundle bed)
- Saratoga Springs
- Villas at Wilderness Lodge
- Yacht Club
- Fort Wilderness cabins
- All-Star Music family suites
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.