Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- This is a great forum! I only wish I had found you sooner! My husband and our 2 kids ages 6 and 9 are visiting WDW for the first time Thanksgiving week. We are buying 4 day tickets no park hopper. I would love advice on what not to miss. Thanks!
- - Asked by Lisa from Georgia on 11/20/2013
- Hello, Lisa! Welcome to the Moms Panel!
I am so thrilled to read that you and your family will be visiting Walt Disney World for the first time ever! I know that many MAGICAL memories are in store for you and your family. You are going to love this most MAGICAL place.
There is so much that I would not want you to miss, but my space is limited. The best way is to list each park and provide some "must do" events. You will want to try everything, but there are some attractions you simply cannot miss.
- Wishes Night Time Spectacular (fireworks)
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- The Circle of Life
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- It's Tough to be a Bug!
- Wild Life Express Train
- Muppet Vision 3D
- The Great Movie Ride
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.