Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are starting to learn we need to make reservations for everything at Disney in advance. Is this also true of Miniature Golf? Do we need to reserve a time to play or just show up? We're going in April.
- - Asked by Karen from Iowa on 2/27/2008
- Karen, Glad to see you are picking up the tips for Disney planning!;-)
Yes, it is true that many things should be reserved in advance (especially popular dining options), but not everything. Miniature golf is first-come-first-serve at both Fantasia Gardens (across the street from the Swan & Dolphin) and Winter Summerland (in front of Blizzard Beach).The only exception is for a large group -- if you have a party of over 10 people, they will set up a reservation time, just to make it more convenient for your group.
Other information, in case you need it:
- Prices for both locations, including taxes, (as of February 2008) are $12.52 for adults and $10.39 for children (ages 3-9). You can do a second-round for 50% off on the same or next day.
- Hours at both locations are 10am to 11pm (last rounds start earlier, call for details)
- For more information, you can contact Fantasia Gardens at 407-560-4870 and Winter Summerland at 407-560-7161
Hope you have a great trip, and get a hole-in-one!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.