Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- What time is the parade(s) on the last day of the Star Wars weekends in June? I found an even guide for the upcoming weekend online. Can I access an event guide for June 10?
- - Asked by Tamara from Oregon on 5/25/2012
The "Legends of the Force" motorcade is scheduled each day of Star Wars Weekends at 12:40 p.m. It begins near the park entrance and heads to the Sorcerer Mickey Hat. Be sure to get a spot early, and for the best photos be near the Hat stage.
It's quite the Force-filled sight, with stormtroopers leading the way (volunteers from two Star Wars costume organizations -- the 501st Legion the the Rebel Legion), Star Wars characters, Disney characters and visiting Star Wars celebrities appearing that weekend. Also featured: Celebrity Hosts of Star Wars Weekends 2012 -- James Arnold Taylor (voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars).
Celebs scheduled to appear Weekend IV:
- Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing - Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
- Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
- Daniel Logan (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones)
- Nika Futterman (voice of Asajj Ventress – Star Wars: The Clone Wars
It's a must-see parade, with more Star Wars characters than you can shake a lightsaber at.
Disneyworld.com oftens posts the map/times guide the week of the event, so check disneyworld.com/starwarsweekends. The Disney Parks Blog also has stories, photos & videos (disneyparks.com/blog--search keywords: "Star Wars Weekends").
Have a galactic good time & May the Force be with You!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.