Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- It seems to me the difference between PP and PP+ is that PP+ has photographers at additional locations (select attractions and dining locations). What are the additional locations? The prepurcashed CD is available for both, correct?
- - Asked by Theresa from Ontario on 11/24/2013
- Hi, Theresa!
You're spot on! The difference between Disney's PhotoCD and PhotoPass + is that, in addition to the PhotoPass photographer photos available at various spots in the parks, PhotoPass+ also includes select attraction and dining photos. As of the current date, here is a list of the additional locations included with Disney's PhotoPass+ service:
PhotoPass+ Participating Attractions:
PhotoPass+ Participating Character Dining Locations:
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster
- Expedition Everest
- Test Track
Both the Walt Disney World PhotoCD and Disney PhotoPass+ are available for pre-purchase (which I highly recommend doing since you'll save money using the pre-arrival offer). You will receive a PhotoCD of high-resolution photos with both PhotoPass products. PhotoPass+ is definitely worth considering if you plan to experience all or most of the participating attractions and character dining locations within a 14-day visit. Because my family skips most of the "thrill rides", we personally like to pre-order the PhotoCD.
- 1900 Park Fare
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Chef Mickey's
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Tusker House Restaurant (characters appear at breakfast and lunch, but not at dinner)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- 'Ohana (breakfast only)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Please visit the Moms Panel again with any other vacation planning questions you may think of. We're always happy to help!
Wishing you a magical Disney Day!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.