Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We will be at Walt Disney World, November 23 thru November 28 (leaving Thanksgiving day). I have a 3 year old and 6 year old and I am looking for Santa, and holiday themed parades or shows. We are also staying on Resort Property. Thanks!!
- - Asked by Elizabeth from Texas on 10/30/2013
- Hi Elizabeth,
You and your children are going to be able to find lots of holiday-themed fun at Walt Disney World during your visit.
If you want to see Santa, make sure you visit Downtown Disney, where the Festival of the Seasons will be underway. Santa Claus receives guests in the Marletplace area of the district. Plus you will find special holiday entertainment.
Other shows and parades to look for include:
- Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade, daily at 3:45 p.m. at Animal Kingdom
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, nightly from sundown until park closing at Hollywood Studios
- New this year: The Jingle Cruise, a re-imagined Christmas version of the Jungle Cruise at Magic Kingdom
Make sure you check the Times Guide and entertainment listing in the welcome packet you will receive when you check in at your Walt Disney World resort. That will have up-to-date information about other shows and surprises related to the holidays.
You also may find that the characters have donned their holiday finery in the meet-and-greet areas.
It's always fun to visit several of the resorts to check out the Christmas decorations, especially the giant gingerbread house at Grand Floridian, the gingerbread carousel at Boardwalk and the giant trees specially themed for each resort.
Wishing you and your family a delightful holiday visit. Please let us know if we can answer any more questions for you as you make your last-minute plans. Enjoy!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.