Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • We are coming to Disney on July 23 and staying at the cabins. We are NC residents and would like to take our niece who is a FL resident. Will a report card work as a Florida residence id for a 6 year old?
  • - Asked by Tommy from North Carolina on 5/25/2012
  • Hi Tommy,

    Thanks for writing.  I'm a relatively new Florida resident, and just about the first thing I did when we moved down here was to secure resident annual passes.  When I did so, I was asked to present my drivers' license as proof of residency, however, I didn't need to provide any proof of residence for my kids.  Since your niece's parents won't be with her, I would recommend bringing along a copy of their Florida license, as well as an id for your niece.  The cabins at Fort Wilderness are one of my family's favorite venues to call "home" while on vacation at Disney.  There are so many activities and wonderful special events at "the Fort" that you almost don't have to visit the parks. (I said "almost!")  The nightly campfire and sing along with Chip and Dale is one of our all time Disney favorites, that I highly recommend.  Have a magical trip!
Back to General Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.