Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am going to WDW in the end of July, and have set myself a goal to drop 25 lbs by then. I am almost 1/2 there, and now want to plan a "Disney Reward" for my hard work, but I have NO clue what to do. I was thinking maybe a tour? any ideas?
- - Asked by Maura from New Jersey on 4/10/2012
- Hi Maura! Congratulations on being halfway to your goal! Overall health and fitness is the best gift you can give to yourself and also to your loved ones.
I think you deserve to reward yourself! Here are some reward ideas that don't include adding any calories to set you back!
1. Tours and Experiences at Walt Disney World: The tours are fabulous! My favorite one is Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour. It is at Magic Kingdom and it's so interesting to learn about the history and attention to detail that you can easily overlook throughout the park.
2. Spa Day!! Treat yourself to a day at the spa at Disney World. All of the services are first rate!
3. Specialty Cruise: Take yourself and your loved ones on one of the many specialty cruises throughout Walt Disney World.
4. Shopping!!: Of course, you will need some new clothes for your new body, so you could spend the day shopping at Downtown Disney.
I hope one of these ideas sounds great to you! Of course, on your new journey for a healthier body, you should consider signing up for one of the runDisney events! You get to combine exercise with Disney, and run (or walk) through the most magical place on Earth!
Please let me know if I can help you in any other way!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.