Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Can you get a large group picture taken at Be Our Guest, like you can at Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fair? What's the best way to get a picture of a large group (34)?
- - Asked by Janine from Connecticut on 1/12/2013
- Hello Janine and welcome to the Disney Parks Mom´s Panel.
A Walt Disney World family vacation of 34 guest, what an adventure and what a photo!
As you have already experienced, each of Disney´s Chef Mickey´s and 1900 Park Fare restaurants feature a designated photo area, able to manage group photos. I have experience similar designated photo areas at Disney´s ´Ohana and at Tusker House Restaurant.
At Disney´s Be Our Guest Restaurant there are no PhotoPass photographers or designated photo area. Here you will have to be creative and quick - to not hold other guest coming in or out.
Since you are a big group, I suggest you try both of these:
- Just before your group is ready to enter the restaurant ask a guest behind you, or a Disney Cast Member, to take a group photo at the entrance.
- Once the group finishes their meals gather at the glass mosaic, just before the restroom and the exit, for another great group photo.
Remember to be quick, as their will be other guests coming in or out.
Photos inside the dining rooms can result annoying to guest having dinner at their tables, as I have personally witness. Therefore, I do not recommend what could be unfavorable to other guest vacation.
Happy to help you plan a magical Disney vacation.
Hope to hear more from you.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.