Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • as you exit figament ride thru imageworks there's service where whole families/multi person can have professional pictures taken with disney border-we're planning a 19 member family celebration May2012 - is this same service offered in other parks
  • - Asked by Robert from Florida on 9/8/2011
  • Hi Robert!

    Unfortunately, that's the only place I know of in Walt Disney World.  However, you can ask a Disney Photopass Photographer in any of the theme parks to take a group picture; for example, you can get a group photo in front of Cinderella Castle in the  Magic Kingdom.  Then when you return home, you can add a Disney border to the photos before ordering a print or digital copy.  There is usually several borders to chose from.

    Enjoy planning your magical Walt Disney World Resort vacation and write back if you have any more questions!
Back to Reunions Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.