Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are planning a family reunion at Disney from Dec 6th thru Dec 12th. There willl be 5 kids ranging in age from 6 months to 12 years. The kids have never been there and we want to make sure we experience everything. Any suggestions. Dining suggestions?
- - Asked by Regina from Illinois on 8/19/2011
- Hi Regina,
Your family can look forward to a wonderful holiday vacation at Walt Disney World. I have a whole head full of suggestions but I'm pretty sure I can't possibly write them all here, so I am going to give you my dining suggestions. I sincerely hope you have already started to make your Advanced Dining Reservations so that you can experience the magic that you want. I know its hard to wrap your brain around, but 6 months prior to travel is REALLY when reservations should be made, make sure you specify the size of your group when making your ressies.I suggest you make them by phone because of your party size. Okay, here is my list of dining experiences for kids and adults! I hope this helps you get started.
- Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary- Buffet- Breakfast or Dinner- Fab 5 are all in atttendance cooking
- Hoop De Doo Musical Revue-Fort Wilderness Resort-Family Style Dinner Show- Fun slapstick comical musical show
- Coral Reef-Epcot-Lunch or Dinner-Enjoy your meal "inside" the aquarium of The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Boma-Flavors of Africa-Animal Kingdom Lodge-Breakfast- Some African food selections with traditional food.(Try the "Jungle Juice")
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.