Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hello! My daughter just turned 15, and we will take her on a surprise trip to WDW to do MVMCP in Nov , since she loves it so much. She already had her Quince with her best friend but I would love to take some personal pictures at MK with her dress. Can I?
- - Asked by Diego from Florida on 11/4/2011
- Hola Diego!
Absolutely! I can't think of a better place to have your daughter photographed in her Quinceañera dress! If your photographer has his/her own admission ticket to the theme park, and the photo session is done during regular theme park hours, you may certainly have him/her take your daughter's pictures at Magic Kingdom! However, if for whatever reason this doesn't work out, I recommend booking a Disney Professional Portrait Session. You can arrange for a professional private photo shoot at any of the following Disney Resort Hotels:
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort
Being Cuban I completely understand how important this celebration is for your family. In fact, I would recommend continuing to celebrate your daughter's important milestone with a Quinceañera Celebration Package. You may choose from the following options:
- La Bella del Baile
- Bailando con Una Estrella
- Un Reflejo de Ti
- Create Your Own Quinceañera Package
To plan for this very special event, you may contact a Quinceañera Specialists at (321) 939-4555.
May your daughter enjoy a most memorable Quinceañera Celebration at the Walt Disney World Resort! Muchas Felicidades!!!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.