Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • I would like to get a gift certificate for a carriage ride for a couple that is honeymooning at PO Riverside.  Can you help me?
  • - Asked by Jill from Oregon on 6/21/2013
  • Hi Jill!

    How romantic!  I'd suggest that you reserve the carriage ride by calling 407 WDW PLAY, and at that time they will take a credit card to guarantee the reservation.  Riders can pay in cash or charge the ride to their room using a Key to the World card.  I'd suggest getting them a Disney Gift Card that they can apply to their room, and pay that way, as gift certificates are not available. 

    As you'll be able to see by the Disney Gift Card link I've shared above, they've got some truly precious wedding cards available.  The carriage ride is $45 including tax. 

    Have a magical vacation!
Back to Honeymoons Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.