Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My best friend is having a disney wedding next summer, I want to get them a VERY special gift (whether is be something/activity in one of the parks or an actual gift) but wanted some ideas from PRO's! HELP PLEASE ;)
- - Asked by emma on 3/20/2011
- Hello Emma,
What a thought friend you are! Your friend and her fiance may be perfect for each other. But you are combining two of my own loves: Disney and shopping. Now that's a match made in heaven!
We both know that wedding gifts no longer mean toasters and towels. So if I had Disney World as my shopping oasis, here are a few things I'd consider as presents for the bride and groom:
I'm sure, no matter what, you will find a fantastic gift in honor of their marriage. Good luck!
- Would they like a couple's spa treatment to help them rejuvenate after the stresses of the wedding?
- Do they have a favorite restaurant at Disney World? How about treating them to a night on the town? Maybe they would like a romantic dinner at Citricos. Or maybe they would enjoy the Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe.
- How about having wine and chocolates sent up to their Resort room?
- Maybe the Prince and Princess would like a royal coach of their own. A horse-drawn carriage ride at the Fort Wilderness Resort is always romantic!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.