Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Me and my husband are celebrating our 2 year anniversary and we are taking my in laws and it will be there first time in Disney World plus there 30 year anniversary and my mother in-laws birthday. Any special things we can get at the restaurants? If so how
  • - Asked by Nicole on 9/7/2013
  • Hi Nicole,

    What wonderful celebrations you will be enjoying while at Walt Disney World!

    You should list your celebrations on your resort reservation. This lets the cast members there know they have guests with special celebrations. 

    I encourage you to list these celebrations on your Advance Dining Reservations (ADRs). This alerts the servers that you are celebrating a birthday and two anniversaries. As for what you will get, it is up to the individual restaurant to prepare the celebration and it is optional.

    Some restaurants bring out a special dessert. Some restaurants offer you a class of champagne or other cocktail. You might even get the grey stuff as it is delicious!

    Your Disney resort will have celebration pins or you can grab them at the theme parks to wear!

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
Back to Anniversaries Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.