Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Have one old tix (a child's tix) that needs converted to RFID? Staying offsite. To convert does the person need to be there? Can I go to guest relation and exchange without my child being with me? Hoping to do it while kids stay with hubby at hotel. Thanks
  • - Asked by Kerri from Iowa on 2/2/2014
  • Hi Kerri,

    For a conversion of a ticket, the person does not have to be there especially as it is a child's ticket. You should be able to go to Guest Relations and easily make the switch. Once the new ticket is issued, your child can enjoy the parks with ease.

    Since you are not staying on property, you should use Guest Relations at Downtown Disney. This way you do not have to pay for parking as you would at the other spots.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
Back to 3 - 10 Years Old Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.