Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi I am traveling alone with my daughters 10 and 5 is there a way myself and older daughter can ride if my younger one is too small or does not want too? I am concerned my older daughter will miss out thank you
- - Asked by Fi on 10/14/2012
- Hi Fi,
Unfortunately, there is no in-park drop-off childcare where you could leave your younger daughter. But I do have a few options for you.
- Allow your older daughter to go on some rides alone. You can wait with her in line until just before boarding, then meet her at the exit. This works particularly well if she's brave and you both have cell phones. I started doing this with my own children when they were about 10.
- Leave your younger daughter at one of Disney's resort childcare centers in the evening. Take your older daughter out to the parks for some special bonding time, just the two of you.
- Hire a sitter to come to the parks with you. This can get pricey, but it may be a solution that's worth looking into. KidsNiteOut.com is a great resource for this.
Good luck with your planning. Please let us know what else we can do to help.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.