Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • If I decide to upgrade my annual pass, do I have to pay the difference for the entire year, or just for the remaining months?
  • - Asked by Yolimar from Florida on 2/9/2014
  • Hi, Yolimar!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, and thanks for the great question about modifying your Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passport.

    You can upgrade your Annual Passport by paying the difference between the value of your current pass and the price of the upgraded pass. If you have an existing monthly payment contract, it can’t be altered, so the amount must be paid in full at the time of upgrading. You can upgrade at any time during your Annual Passport year, but the expiration date of your pass will remain the same and you must pay the full upgrade amount regardless of how many months remain until your expiration date. 

    I hope this information is helpful, Yolimar. Please feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

    Wishing you magic,
Back to Annual Passes Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.