Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • We purchased a DVC discounted annual pass for my daughter in May 2013. We are going to WDW in less than a month, and I've discovered we cannot find her pass. How can I get a replacement?
  • - Asked by Carla from New Jersey on 9/23/2013
  • Hi Carla,

    The discount currently available to Disney Vacation Club members on annual passes to Walt Disney World is wonderful!  I am so glad that you took advantage of it to purchase annual passes.

    I spoke with a cast member by calling the annual passholder line at (407) 560 - PASS (407-560-7277).  She told me that to replace a lost annual pass, you simply need to head to a Guest Relations window at one of the Walt Disney World theme parks.  You will need your ID and should also bring the credit card that you used to purchase the annual pass.  If your daughter is an adult, you should bring her ID as well, if she is a child, your ID should suffice.  Let the cast member at Guest Relations know that you lost her annual pass and they should be able to issue you a replacement.

    I hope that this information is helpful for you, Carla!  Your trip is so soon.  Have a wonderful time with the rest of your planning, and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
Back to Annual Passes Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.