Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • I have paid deposit for WDW resorts for March 2012 + tickets, so eligible for the free dining plan deal. I have a 5 day park pass from 1990. Will WDW give me "credit" for this, so that I just pay the difference for one person?
  • - Asked by Teng from victoria on 8/26/2011
  • Hi Teng!
    You should be able to get a credit applied for any remaining days on your pass to an updated park pass. Years ago, ALL park passes carried the "no expiration" benefit as part of the purchase price of your ticket. I am quite sure this was still the case in 1990. Simply bring your pass to Guest Services either at your resort or in any of the parks, and they can apply the credit left on the pass for you.
    I hope this helps and I wish you a Magical vacation!! :)
Back to Expiration Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.