Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I upgraded my tickets for Water Parks and more option but not park hopper. Does each water park use a day's ticket? I see it also includes disney quest. Does this use up a whole day's ticket I could use for a major park or is it included separately?
- - Asked by Ruben from New York on 6/16/2010
- Thanks for your question, Ruben.
The "Water Parks and More" is a great option to add to your Magic Your Way ticket, especially if you are planning to go more than once to any Disney water park, Disney Quest, etc. during your visit to Walt Disney World.
The option currently costs a fixed rate of approximately $50 for most types of tickets, and includes the following attractions:
- Blizzard Beach (water park)
- Typhoon Lagoon (water park)
- DisneyQuest (Indoor Interactive Theme Park)
- Some ticketed events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- A round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (reservation required)
The tickets/entries for the additional "water parks and more" attractions are in addition to your park entrances (so, yes, they are used up separately).
The $50 price for this option is the same regardless of the number of days on your ticket, but you get more "water park and more" entries if you have more days on your base ticket. For example, you get 8 "water park and more" entries if you add this option to an 8-day Magic Your Way ticket -- in addition to the eight days of entry you get to the four theme parks.
Please also note that even though you did not get the "park hopper" option, you are able to use more than one "water park and more" entry on the same day. For example, if you really wanted a busy day, you could go to the Magic Kingdom in the morning, then go to Blizzard Beach for a few hours, then go to DisneyQuest for a few hours, and then end your day back at the Magic Kingdom to have dinner and watch the fireworks -- This day would use one day from your theme park entries (Magic Kingdom entry), and two entries from your "water park and more" option (Blizzard Beach and DisneyQuest entries).
Hope that helps.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.