Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi, I am not a Florida resident, but I do work in Florida, would I be elligilbe to purchase florida resident tickets
- - Asked by Mommy on 1/9/2010
- Welcome to the Moms Panel! To be eligible for the Florida resident theme park ticket pricing, you must have be able to provide proof of residency in the state of Florida.
Acceptable forms of proof are:
- Florida driver′s license
- Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
- Florida voter′s registration card with corresponding picture ID
- A college ID for a Florida college
- Florida-based military ID
One of my favorite websites for purchasing discount tickets is www.undercovertourist.com. They provide even better ticket pricing to people on the email list at Mousesavers.com.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.