Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • We have a vacation home in FL. Can we get FL residency tickets even though our driver's licenses are from WY?
  • - Asked by Jon from Florida on 4/8/2009
  • Hi Jon,

    Welcome to the Moms Panel!  If you have any of the below forms of identification you will be able to take advantage of the Florida resident ticket offerings from Walt Disney World:

    • Florida driver′s license
    • Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
    • Florida voter′s registration card with corresponding picture ID
    • A college ID for a Florida college
    • Florida-based military ID
    Hope this helps!

Back to Florida Resident Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.