Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Hola Beatrice! Since you are from FL, you may know the answer to this. My mom lives in FL. I do not. Can FL residents buy tickets at a discount (park hoppers or annual passes) and then pass them along as gifts (aka to me?!). Gracias.
  • - Asked by Brian from Massachusetts on 2/2/2008
  • Hola to you as well.   Unfortunately, I don't believe that will work for you.  Even though your mom is a Florida resident, any Florida resident pass discounts are available only for those that live within the state.   When you would exchange your ticket voucher, proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following: Florida driver's license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address), Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID, a college ID for a Florida college, or a Florida-based military ID.
Back to Florida Resident Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.