Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I have to renew my daughters florida resident pass and she is 10 dose she need proof of resident or an id or is it still under mine since she is still a minor..
- - Asked by albert from Florida on 11/2/2013
- Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel Albert!
In order to receive the Florida resident discount, proof of Florida residency is required for each adult 18 years of age or older. Since your daughter is a minor, you can show your proof of Florida residency. The following is considered proof of Florida residency:
If Guests are unable to provide one of the above forms of identification, then for each adult ticket purchased (18 years of age or older) one of the following dated within the last 2 months of visit showing proof of a Florida residential address must be provided along with a corresponding picture ID (a passport, driver's license, state-issued ID card):
- A Florida driver's license
- A Florida State-issued ID card that must show a Florida address
- A Florida based military ID
The link shown above has complete details.
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility Bill
- Mail from a financial institution (including checking, savings or investment account statement)
- Mail from a Federal, State, County or City Government Agency
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.