Disney Cruise Line®
The Disney Parks Moms Panel answers your questions about Disney Cruise Line® .
Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are thinking of a Fantasy cruise in 2013 but not sure about itinerary yet. My question is what are some activities for my husband and I? We are fairly active and not afraid to try new things. Is Remy/Palo worth extra $$$? When can I book ressie? 1st cru
- - Asked by Helen from Massachusetts on 11/17/2011
- Hi, Helen!
Congratulations on considering a Disney Fantasy cruise for your family -- my husband and I truly believe that Disney cruises offer the best of both worlds! There is more than enough to do for the entire family together, and the kids are more than happy to separate from us to spend time with their own age groups while we enjoy a little fun...grown-up style!
For Adults on Disney Cruises, there is much to see and do without the kids, including:
- Quiet Cove Pool
- Bars, Nightclubs and Lounges
- Nightly entertainment exclusively for ages 18+
- Spa & Fitness Center
- Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay
And yes, Remy and Palo are worth the extra cost -- especially when you consider what a similar dining experience would cost you on land. My husband and I never miss an opportunity to dine alone at least once when we're on a Disney ship. Plus, with all the great kids' programming, our children actually encourage us to take a night without them!
Have a wonderful day and a magical vacation. Bon voyage!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.