Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Hello, we leaving on a cruise with my son on 23 November out of Galveston, is there any document required from my husband to authrize travelling with only 1 parent? My son is 4 year old, thank you
  • - Asked by Larisa on 11/12/2013
  • Ahoy Larisa!
    It is just about time for you and your prince to enjoy a Thanksgiving sailing aboard the spectacular Disney Wonder!  I'm sure the two of you will make many magical memories on your holiday sailing next week! 
    Since your son is traveling with one of his parents, you will not need to bring any additional documentation to the port with you for check in.  You will need to have his passport or certified birth certificate to show to the castmember at the port.  The Minor Authorization Form required by Disney Cruise Line is only for those under 18 who are traveling without their parent or legal guardian.
    Thank you for visiting the Moms Panel with your question, Larisa!  If you have any other last minute questions, please let me know!
    Have a magical day and bon voyage!
Back to Children 3-7 Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.