Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Hello, we want to take my nephew on a disney ceuise what documentation do we need to take someone elses child? Thanks. He is 7
  • - Asked by Nicole from New York on 9/29/2013
  • Ahoy Nicole!
    I think you may be "Aunt of the Year" if you take your nephew on a Disney Cruise next spring!  I have an eight year old son so I know your nephew will have an absolute blast on your vacation on the high seas! 
    When you travel with a minor under the age of 18, the parent must complete and sign a Minor Authorization Form which you will present at check-in at the cruise terminal.  At this time, this form does not need to be notarized, just signed.  A certified birth certificate or valid U.S. Passport will need to accompany the form.  If your cruise is closed loop (beginning and ending at the same U.S. home port), a birth certificate is acceptable.
    Thank you for visiting the Moms Panel, Nicole!  If I can assist you further, please let me know!  I'm always happy to help!
    Have a magical day!
Back to Children 3-7 Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.