Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • My husband and I are traveling (5 day Bahama) with our granddaughter. Her mom is a single parent. what can we bring with us to avoid boarding issues. We are trying rto get a pass port card but it seems to be held up due to her being a single parent,
  • - Asked by Matthew from California on 7/12/2011
  • Hi, Matthew!

    What a special time with your grand-daughter -- you are generous and thoughtful grandparents to provide such a fantastic experience for her!

    If the child is traveling without either of her parents, you will need to have a Minor Authorization Form completed before arriving at the port terminal.  Disney Cruise Line (DCL) requires at least one parent to sign, and of course, you'll need proof of her citizenship, too.

    The form is located online at under My Online Check-In and will also be mailed to you with your other cruise documents. The only caveat I will give you is to check the regulations of the country you're visiting (Bahamas) in order to be certain that you won't need additional documentation.  The laws of the ports of call may be different than the rules for DCL.

    I hope this helps you plan, and let me know what else I can do to help. Have a wonderful day and a magical vacation. Bon voyage!

Back to Children 3-7 Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.