Mom And Son On Run
  • On Feb 15, 2011
    Kristina from VA Asked

    Hi, we are going 3/3-3/9! I was wondering about the activity center options at some resorts if we wanted an adult night out. Most state for ages 3 and up. Our son turns 3 during our trip. Would we need to provide a birth certificate proving he is 3?

    Hi Kristina! Just a few more days - lucky youi!! No worries about proving to the providers your little man is three. You have several options of Children's Activities Centres to choose from: Simba's Clubhouse at the Animal Kingdom Lodge; Never Land Club at the Polynesian; Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge; Sandcastle Club at the Beach and Yacht Club; Mouseketeer Club at the Grand Floridian and Camp Dolphin at the Swan and Dolphin Resorts. With so many options, you can choose what best meets your needs - either close to where you're staying or where you'll be spending the evening.

    Wishing you a magical vacation Kristina!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.