Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Apr 17, 2014
    Jenny from GA Asked

    Hi, we went to MK 2 years ago and I still have the plastic ticket(Magic Your Way Ticket) that we purchased and used for my son so it has no value remaining. It has his name printed on it.......can I go to a Disney hotel and add a 3 day park hopper to it?

    Hi Jenny,

    I have never seen a Magic Your Way ticket with a name on it unless it was with a package. However, I learn something new everyday from our guests.

    With the new technology at the parks using RFID, you will need to get your son a new ticket. RFID will allow you to swipe to enter the parks as well as redeem any FastPass+ you have reserved for the day. You can have this in a hard plastic ticket or on a Magic Band.

    You will be able to grab a ticket at Guest Relations at any of the four major parks.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.