Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Jun 19, 2012
    Julia from MS Asked

    We are going to WDW 11/11-17/12. Have not booked yet due to the fact that I am not sure if there will be better package prices then. Should I book now or wait?

    Hi Julia!

    For fear of not getting the resort you prefer, or room type you may be interested in, I would go ahead and book now while keeping an eye out for any potential Special Offers. If an offer comes available after initial booking, you can call a Disney Vacation agent and see if they can re-package you to include the special deal discount.

    Good luck with all your Disney planning!
thumbnail image for Terry

Meet the Panelist: Terry, South Carolina

If you can imagine how someone feels winning a million dollar sweepstakes, then that is how I felt when I was selected for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. Learn More About Terry

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.
x

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.


Or you can continue browsing without updating.