Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Feb 15, 2012
    Chance from FL Asked

    We will be visiting Disney April. 11-16th,2012 with 3 of our party of 5 being Florida residents. Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Should we be looking at Wild 3 Pass or some other Ticket Package? Thank you!!!

    Hi, Chance! While I am not a Florida resident, I have been jealously reading about this new promotion for those of you who are.  You can read all about it (including the fine print) on the Wild for 3 webpage.  You are required to show your proof of residency for each adult age 18 and older, and items that can be used are given on the Proof of Residency link on the page.  There's a great opportunity to upgrade another day.  This deal will, however, only benefit the members of your party who are Florida residents.  The others will have to purchase tickets regularly.  Happy planning and have a Magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Krista

Meet the Panelist: Krista, Tennessee

My husband and I have a 16 year-old daughter and an 14 year-old son and over a decade's worth of Disney traditions and memories. We try new experiences each trip, so we have experienced many "extras" in and out of the parks. Learn More About Krista

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.