Sunset at Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • On Aug 2, 2018
    Kelly from TN Asked

    I just upgraded my 12yo son to an annual pass. I see in the email confirmation that a government issued ID must be shown to receive the pass. The credit card name won't match and I see that's also required. Can I show my ID instead?

    Dear Kelly,

    Thank you so much for visiting us here at the Disney Parks Moms Panel! I bet you're looking forward to using your son's new Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass!

    Since you mentioned that he is 12 years old, there won't be any problem with you using your ID and credit card to receive his Annual Pass. Children under 18 are not required to have their own photo identification for their Annual Passes.

    Hope that helps with your magical planning!

    - Jan K. 
thumbnail image for Jan

Meet the Panelist: Jan, New Jersey

Hello there, Mouseketeers! I am a mother of three and live with my beautiful wife in New Jersey! I spent many years as a Registered Nurse in a pediatric intensive care unit, and I am now a professor of Nursing. I volunteer in my community and I enjoy taking my children here, there, and everywhere. I love to help my friends and family plan their Walt Disney World Resort vacations and I'm thrilled to be a Disney Parks Moms Panelist to do just that! Learn More About Jan

Related Video

  • thumbnail image for Must-Dos at Magic Kingdom

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.