Mom And Daughter Horseback Rding
  • On Jul 16, 2015
    Raymond from AZ Asked

    How can I update my auto pay of annual dues? I want to change accounts that it is paid from.

    Hi Raymond! Thanks for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel. To make changes to your Disney Vacation Club account call member accounting. You can also pay your annual dues online with a credit card or debit card with a VISA or MasterCard logo. Under the new My DVC Membership tab select annual dues, and then select the pay balance link. On the credit card payment page, you will be prompted to enter your information. Your billing address is the address to which your credit card statements are mailed.

    I hope that helps answer your question and wish you fun exploring the revamped member site!


thumbnail image for Juliette

Meet the Panelist: Juliette, Georgia

I'm a high-spirited Mom of 4. You say "vacation" and I'll tell you why for our family of 6, there's no better way than the Disney way! Since becoming Disney Vacation Club members, our dreams of travel quickly turn into magical memories again and again...I'm a real world example of the endless vacation possibilities available with the magic of Disney Parks and Disney Vacation Club. Learn More About Juliette

Tips from a Disney Vacation Club Mom

Why Choose Membership?

view tips

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.