Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Mar 11, 2015
    Carolina from SP Asked

    Hi, We`re traveling to WDW to celebrate my daughter’s birthday (may 14th). She is just crazy for Frozen and I want to make something special because we trade a party for the vacation. Can you help.

    Hi Carolina,

    Welcome to Disney Parks Moms Panel. Are you from Sao Paulo? If so, I want to tell you that Disney Parks Moms Panel now has a Portuguese version. You can ask us anything in Portuguese. Cool, right? I have a six-year-old daughter crazy for Frozen too. First, I think you should try to schedule for her a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique; you can try at Magic Kingdom or at Downtown Disney. Spend the day at Magic Kingdom and use one of the FastPass+  for Meet Anna & Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall and latter you and your family can have a dinner with the princess at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom or at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot. It is going to be a magical and unforgettable day.  Reservations are required and can be made with 180 days in advance. Take many pictures and have a magical vacation!

    Camila R.
thumbnail image for Camila

Meet the Panelist: Camila, Brazil

Hi, my name is Camila and I’m from Brazil! I am a wife and mother of two wonderful children, a 13-year-old boy and 5-year-old daughter. My first visit to Walt Disney World was on my honeymoon and since then, I have become a lifelong fan. My goal is make people take advantage of all that the various Disney destinations have to offer, helping them to not miss anything and have a magical experience. Learn More About Camila

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.