Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Feb 23, 2014
    Jodi from TN Asked

    Hi well be traveling to Disneyworld for the first time with my disabled son (21) and hubby, first just a question do they have any childcare ( adultcare ) for my hubby and I to have a few hours alone and second give all suggestions..

    Hello Jodi,
    Thanks for asking such a great question about the availability of adult in-room care during your Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
    I have to admit that I didn't know the answer off hand so I called Walt Disney World Disability Services on 407 824 4321 on your behalf.  The Cast Member I spoke with confirmed my fears that a respite service is unavailable to Guests.
    But as a possible alternative or at the very least another avenue for you to pursue, I would recommend calling  Fairy Godmothers on 407 277 3724. This child minding agency operates independently of Disney, but may yet be able to offer some good advice on how best to care for your son thus allowing you and your husband some very precious time alone. 
    If I can be of any further assistance to you in planning your Walt Disney World Resort vacation please don't hesitate to come back and ask me another question, I'm always glad to help.
    Have a great Disney day.
    - Jane 
thumbnail image for Jane

Meet the Panelist: Jane, United Kingdom

As the UK "Mum" on the Disney Parks Moms Panel I'm able to assist those lucky Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort from the United Kingdom who generally enjoy a whole 2 week magical stay. The planning and organising of resorts, Advance Dining Reservations and extra pixie dusted holiday fun for solo travellers, large or small family groups is my absolute pleasure! Learn More About Jane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.