Mom And Son Nemos Reef
  • On Feb 16, 2013
    Ladonna Asked

    My DH and I are thinking about taking our granddaughter on a cruise without her parents. Her parents are divorced and our daughter has full custody of our granddaughter. Do we need permission from her dad also or can we just get the permission of her Mom?

    Welcome aboard, LaDonna! What a special gift you are considering for your granddaughter! The gift of a Disney cruise is one that she will remember forever!

    Traveling with your granddaughter, you will need her birth certificate or passport if she has one, and you will also need to complete the Minor Authorization Form. When you complete your online check-in on Disney Cruise Line's website, this form will be available to print. As you log-in to your cruise reservation 75 days before you set sail, you will see this form under your cruise reservation information. Be sure to have her mother sign this, and you'll be all set!

    Have a wonderful time planning this very special vacation with your little princess! Let me know if I can help you with anything else as you continue to plan!
thumbnail image for Marcy

Meet the Panelist: Marcy, Ohio

Welcome aboard! I'm the mom of two tween/teen Castaway Clubbers who would live on any of the Disney ships if they could. I would love to help your family discover the magic that awaits you on the open seas with Disney Cruise Line. Learn More About Marcy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.