Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Jan 31, 2011
    Lyn from tyne and wear Asked

    Hi I submitted an earlier question about annual passes but I have just remembered we have myw no exp passes with maybe 1 or 2 days left would we be able to turn these into annual passes? Would we do this at the parks or where else can this be done.

    Hi Lyn,

    I think you would be able to convert your tickets to an annual pass. But before you do anything, I would have you call Disney Tickets at 407-939-1289. These cast members are the experts in ticketing.

    Besides the parks, you should be able to make an adjustment at your resort or even Downtown Disney. By converting your ticket, you will then have additional perks available to only pass holders. This can range from special events, to pins, to dining or resort reservations.

    Also, your anniversary date begins on the first day you use your annual pass in the park and not the day you purchase it. You usually receive a discount if you renew your pass as well.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.