Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jan 30, 2014
    Darrin from PA Asked

    I am staying at port New Orleans riverside and would like a case of water for our room. How do I do this

    Hi Darrin,

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, I am happy to help you with your question for your upcoming visit to Walt Disney World. Many Guests, including myself, have had groceries or other items delivered to our resort for one reason or another. Because you are only in need of a case of water you will not be able to utilize some of the local grocery delivery services because they have a minimum order fee. Instead, consider Amazon, Walmart or Costco or I have used in the past and have been very pleased with her service. 

    If you order from one of the bigger chains you will need the following information for your delivery address:

    The Name on the Reservation: (First and Last)
    c/o  Your Resort (Disney's Port Orleans- Riverside)
    Hold for guest arrival on: 00/00/2014
    Resort Address (1251 Riverside Drive)
    City/State/Zip  (Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830)

    As an extra reassurance to myself, I call the resort and have them note on my reservation to expect a delivery from "so and so place" to be arriving.  

    I hope your upcoming stay at Walt Disney World is memorable and magical and let me know if I can be of any further pixie dusted assistance.

    Amy M*o*

thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Virginia

I am a believer in following your dreams and making them come true. As a mom and ballet instructor, I guide my family and students to pursue their dreams and see where it takes them. I love Disney Parks because of the inspiring imagination and endless dreams. I will never be too old for Walt Disney World! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.