Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Feb 6, 2008
    Shannon Asked

    We are going to be staying at the Contemporary Resort, but they do not have a childcare center. Would we be able to utilize the center at the GF or Wilderness Lodge?

    Hi, you don't have to stay at the resort to utilize the Children's Activity Centers.  We haven't stayed at the Polynesian, yet every year we go to the luau, the kids go and 'play' at the Never Land Club.  There are Children's Activity Centers at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Beach Club, Disney's Grand Floridian, Disney's Polynesian, Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Disney's Yacht Club, Walt Disney World Dolphin, Walt Disney World Swan, The Villa's at Disney's Beach Club Resort, The Villa's at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.  We always picked an activity center that was close to where we were going to be that evening.  It was a great break for all, and the kids always came home with stories.  Have a great trip!!!  Heather M.
thumbnail image for Heather

Meet the Panelist: Heather, Georgia

I live in a tiny rural town in the heart of Georgia. Disney World is one place we all agree is a place where time stops, where laughter is first and all the pains and sorrows melt away. Learn More About Heather

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.