Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Jun 27, 2011
    Susan from IL Asked

    if we stayed at Shades of Green, can we get hoppers and the dining plan? Should I call there to geta whole pachage? Or , do I need to do everything separet?

    Guests of Shades of Green are more than welcome to purchase park hoppers, Susan.  It's an option that you can add when you buy your tickets from Shades of Green (or Disney); just ask for it!  The dining plan is another story, though.  Disney's dining plan is only available to guests who purchase a vacation package through Disney that includes accommodations in one of their resort hotels as well as theme park tickets.  Guests staying at non-Disney owned and operated resort hotels (even those located on property) are not eligible to purchase the dining plan.  To be eligible for the dining plan you would need to purchase a vacation package through Disney.  You can do so by calling 407-WDW-STAY. 
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.