Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jul 14, 2012
    Jane from TX Asked

    My son has congenital heart disease. Post surgery he is considered "repaired" but still gets weak. I heard there is some kind of pass that can help us stay out of the sun and let us take him in his stroller more places. How do we obtain one? Dr

    Hi, Jane!  You are probably referring to a Guest Assistance Card, which can be a big help to people who may need a little extra help making their vacation magical!

    The Guest Assistance Card is available at Guest Services at any of the theme parks.  It may help to have a note from your son's physician, helping explain what types of accommodations he may need, so the cast members know what they can do to make sure your vacation runs smoothly.  In some cases, there are places out of the sun where he can wait, you may be able to access a Fast Pass line, or you may be directed to an area where your son can sit while waiting.

    I hope this helps with your planning!  Have a great vacation!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.