Mom And Son On Run
  • On Jun 17, 2012
    Sue from WI Asked

    When you say the photo pass holder must be present, does that mean I should put it in one of my children's names since they will be doing the rides & I may be doing other things?Also, what happens if the photo pass + card is lost?Can it be replaced

    Hi Sue,

    You don't have to put the card in one of your children's names; however, they need to have the PhotoPass+ card with them in order to be able to claim the picture.  They can also save their Ride Stub with the photo #.  Later on, you can stop by the attraction to claim the photo using your PhotoPass+ card.

    As far as if losing the card, try not to - obviously.  When you get it, take a picture of the back of the card that contains the number and any other information.  If it's lost, stop by a PhotoPass Sales Centers.  They will help you retrieve any photos that have already been put on your card and re-issue a new one.

    Hope this helps.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.