Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jun 29, 2015
    Sarah Asked

    Hi, if I have a room only res and I buy park tickets thru AAA, can I link them? Also, can I add the dining plan to AAA tickets? Thanks!

    Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for coming to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Yes, you can link any Walt Disney World Resort tickets to My Disney Experience. There should be a number on the back of your ticket or exchange certificate. You can enter that number into My Disney Experience so you can make your FastPass+ selections. Note that if you have an exchange certificate, you MUST bring that to a ticket window to convert it into a ticket prior to entering the parks.

    The Disney Dining Plan is linked to your Walt Disney World Resort reservation, not your park ticket. The wonderful Cast Members at Disney Reservations can help you add dining to what they call a ticketless package. This is not available online, only by phone. Let them know you have already gotten tickets from AAA and they will get you set up.

    Have a wonderful vacation!!

    Best Wishes,
    Amy B.
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Florida

I’ve grown up in Central Florida and have been visiting Disney Parks for over 30 years. Now that I’m a mom myself of a blended family with four kids, I love sharing Disney’s year-round special events with my family. Some of our favorite events are the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Let me help you plan something extraordinary for your next Disney Parks vacation! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.